Friday, December 30, 2011

Time to be a Buckeye

As you all know this is my last week in Cleveland before I start my journey in college. It has been a good week so far. I've been waking up an lifting at 8 o'clock all week, non-stop. My coach has been trying to kill me all week and I personally like to thank him for that. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

I also want to thank Buckeye Nation for stepping up and having my back against the scUM poster on Twitter this week. Like I said previously, they have no class. They are obviously worried about us if they are taking time out of their day to talk about us. This goes to show that mentally we have them. They can't focus if all they are worried about is us. Buckeye Nation I promise that we will destroy them next year and leave it all on the field. I will make sure that my teammates are ready for the game. But we're going to take the season one day at a time. 

God has blessed us with all the tools we need to be successful. Buckeye Nation fasten your seat belts for this long fun, exciting ride. We going to need you guys to be the 12th man on the field!! Let's take our program back to the top!!

- Tyvis

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you in scarlet and gray, Tyvis! Go Bucks!

    ReplyDelete